International Car Shipping
International Car Shipping Process
From international car shipping Freight Rate Quotation to Booking to Dispatch to Final Delivery of the vehicle, ShipMyVehicle.com, through our partners, provides access to premier logistics, timely and cost effective multimodal transportation, and top-tier international vehicle shipping delivery services. We ensure the success of international vehicle shipping that involve ShipMyVehicle.com by working with partners who:
- Determine the appropriate car shipping equipment, loading and unloading facilities, and handling procedures to accommodate safe and efficient international vehicle shipping for each unique shipment.
- Work with a team of experienced, knowledgeable international car shipping specialists to provide a superior level of vehicle shipping service.
- Utilize the most efficient car shipping resources and options to deliver the best international vehicle shipping results.
- Maintain an international vehicle shipping network that supports a superior level of auto transport service in providing point to point container service when needed around the world.
- Provide premier multimodal service in the professional shipping of cars, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles, ATVs, watercraft, RVs and Buses, Aircraft including helicopters, airplanes, and jets, heavy equipment and machinery, and tractor/trailer rigs.
Foreign Governments and International Car Shipping
Many foreign governments will impose duties on your cargo shipment and may have laws that will impact your international vehicle shipment. You should be prepared to provide receipts for any new merchandise in your international vehicle shipment. While our partners will do their best to inform you of all the potential charges that you may be faced with for your international car shipment, destination charges and importation through the destination port are ultimately the responsibility of the owner of the cargo. It is very prudent, in advance of making the shipment, to check with the consulate of the foreign government that you are shipping cargo to or receiving cargo from, to determine if there are any levies or restrictions that would affect your move.