Car Shipping Services
There are some basic guidelines to remember when preparing your vehicle for transport. There are some simple steps you can take to ensure your vehicle is fully protected during transit.
- Do not store personal items in your vehicle for transit. Carriers will not be held responsible for damage to any personal items stored in a vehicle during transport. Personal items can also cause obstructed views for the transporter.
- No more than 1/4 tank of gas. Less fuel, less weight, safer shipment.
- Heading to colder temperatures? Remember antifreeze. If your vehicle is being transported from a warm climate to a colder one, be sure to winterize the vehicle with antifreeze. Carriers are not responsible for damage caused from lack of antifreeze.
- Secure all loose items in the vehicle. If you have anything in the vehicle, make sure it is properly stowed and/or secured. Once again, carriers are not responsible for damage to these items or damage to the vehicle, caused by loose items.
Classic Car Services
Thinking of importing a classic car from abroad? Or how about exporting your classic vehicle to anywhere in the world. There are specialist companies that specify on great detail, see links.
Ideal for oversized vehicles from custom SUVs, Hummers and RVs to vintage fire engines and heavy equipment.
- Open multi-car or enclosed transport sometimes can’t be used due to height and width issues.
- Specialists have access to the finest flatbed fleets and carriers.
- You should receive the best in customer service and extensive knowledge in permit and escort requirements for oversized loads.